Emergency Water Extraction
Standing water on your carpet is never a pleasant sight to see. To often we get the frantic call that some one has found a lot of water covering the carpet in a room or even multiple rooms. Our first instinct is to start to remove as much water as possible . We also want to start moving any furniture and electronics from the wet carpet. if you have been through this before then you know that spending hours and hours with a shop vac and every towel in the household will have made very little difference. What you need is a water damage restoration company to perform a emergency water extraction service. This will ensure faster drying of your home ad reduce the chance of microbial growth. Call Klean Dry in Albuquerque, NM and surrounding areas right away and let us do the heavy work.
Our Water Extraction Service:
Klean Dry technicians are quick to respond to these calls. We understand that mitigating the water damage as quickly as possible reduces the chance of secondary damage to occur. When you use Klean Dry to remove the unwanted water in your house , you are using a restoration company that carry’s multiple certifications from the IICRC for water damage restoration.
- Fast Respond Times
- Powerful Truck Mounted Extraction Equipment
- 25 Years Experience
- Proper Meters To Detect The Smallest Amount Of Moisture
- Thermal Imaging Cameras To Detect Wet Areas
- Specialized Tools For Removing Water From Carpet
A water extraction emergency can happen at anytime. it is best to deal with these situations immediately! Our trained technicians are on call 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Knowing some of the basic things that are going to happen when we arrive to your home can be helpful. But before we list those I believe it’s important for the home owner to start moving smaller items that are breakable. Be sure to get electronics unplugged and furniture that can easily be damaged by water needs to be removed.
What Happens During Water Removal Process:
- Documentation the extent of the water damage
- asses the job scope and determine the proper procedure for drying.
- Furniture and other items may be removed from the room or shifted around to expose the damage to the carpet caused by water.
- High powered truck mounted extraction units used for extracting water from the carpet.
- Water in the carpet padding is removed with specialized subfloor extraction tools.
- Put furniture on foam blocks.
- Use air movers to speed the drying of carpet.
- Use dehumidifiers to remove extra humidity
- Drying of the home usually takes 96 hrs “depending on severity of the water damage to your home”
- expect daily visits from your water damage restoration technicians to document the drying process
If your home has been flooded, get in touch with our team of water extraction professionals today. Klean Dry In Albuquerque, NM can help you fix the damage quickly and completely, so you can get back to living your life.